Don’t miss out because of a protest, with TABtouch even if you get beaten on protest you still get paid.
TABtouch payout on both results for all fixed odds win, place or each way bets. If a protest is upheld and your runner is relegated you still collect.
- Available on all Australian Thoroughbred and Harness races
- Available on all selected International events (all New Zealand, United Kingdom, Irish, Japanese and South African Thoroughbred races).
- Available for bets placed via TABtouch accounts or at a WA TAB outlet
- Applies to Win, Place and Each Way fixed odds ‘final field’ racing bets
- Not applicable to futures, Starting Price,Multi, Same Race Multi or tote bets, which will be settled based on the final race result
- Maximum protest payout of $2,000 per customer per race
If your selection finishes first past the post and is then relegated to any subsequent position you still collect your winnings. Whether you take advantage of our fast payouts and collect after interim results or hold your ticket until the final race result is settled TABtouch will pay the winning dividend up to $2,000.
Selections that run a place in line with the fixed odds place conditions i.e. Pay 1,2 or Pay 1,2,3 will be due a payout even if they are subsequently relegated by protest.
How do I get my Protest Payout?
- Bets placed via a TABtouch account will have their bet automatically resulted with winnings credited to their account shortly after interim results are available.
- Any adjustments due to a selection being promoted under protest conditions will be credited to TABtouch account once the final results are settled.
- To claim your winnings on bets placed in a TAB store scan your ticket as per normal.
- TAB tickets can be re-scanned to claim an adjusted payout due to an upheld protest.