Terms and Conditions – General
This Racing and Wagering Western Australia (‘RWWA’) wagering account is provided to you on the terms and conditions which follow. The account facilities which RWWA will give you under these terms and conditions include the ability to obtain information about dividends on races and other events by calling 1300 36 36 88 (local call cost) or the www.TABtouch.com.au and TABtouch.mobi websites.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By making the declaration on the account application form, you acknowledge that you have read and fully understood these terms and conditions and that you agree with RWWA to abide by each of them. Your account is provided for the purpose of wagering and must be used for its intended purpose.
- You must not open or use a wagering account if you are under 18 years. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and you will not permit any person under the age of 18 to use your account.
- You agree to comply with the RWWA Act 2003 and Regulations, Rules of Racing and Rules of Wagering made under that Act in so far as they relate to the opening and use of a wagering account and to ensure that neither you nor anyone else conducts wagering through the account that breaches the above laws or any other law, including the betting or anti-gambling laws, rules or regulations of a sporting authority recognised by RWWA in relation to a sporting event. (This legislation can be viewed on the RWWA website: www.rwwa.com.au).
- A maximum of two persons per account is permitted. In the event this account is held in joint names, for all operational purposes, the account will be ‘either to operate’. Any restrictions to the account will apply to both parties. For the purpose of mail outs and/or EFT withdrawals account holder 1 will be the recipient.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Western Australia.
You acknowledge that due to the laws of the following countries, RWWA cannot allow the residents of those countries (the “Prohibited Jurisdictions”) to open TAB accounts: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Dutch Antilles (Aruba; Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba; Curacao), Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guinea (was French Guinea), Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia FS, Mali (Republic of Mali), Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Martin, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, St Kitts & Nevis, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, US Virgin Islands, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (British), Wallis & Futuna Islands, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Other countries may be added to the Prohibited Jurisdiction list (or removed from it) in accordance with changes in foreign laws.
You agree that you will not make any transactions using your TAB account while residing in a Prohibited Jurisdiction.
RWWA reserves the right to reject any transactions made from a Prohibited Jurisdiction, or where RWWA cannot determine the location of the bet due to technologies such as VPN/Hosted Services/TOR networks
In accordance with its commercial agreements, RWWA will not accept pari-mutuel bets from residents of the following jurisdictions: New Zealand, Canada, Isle of Man RWWA will accept other forms of betting such as Fixed Odds Bets from Restricted Jurisdictions.
Other countries may be added to the Restricted Jurisdiction list (or removed from it) in accordance with changes in commercial arrangements.
You agree that you will not make any pari-mutuel transactions using your TAB account while residing in a Restricted Jurisdiction.
RWWA reserves the right to reject any transactions made from a Restricted Jurisdiction, or where RWWA cannot determine the location of the bet due to technologies such as VPN/Hosted Services/TOR networks
- RWWA may refuse to accept a wager placed by you and may close this account at any time, without giving a reason. RWWA will not be liable if access to the account ceases or is temporarily disrupted.
- You must ensure that your account number, withdrawal code and internet password remain secret and are not stored together. You must not permit any person other than a joint account holder to place wagers or otherwise access your wagering account. You release RWWA from any liability in respect of transactions made by persons other than you or a joint account holder on your wagering account.
- RWWA’s records are deemed to be a true and correct record of all transactions on your wagering account. RWWA will not accept records produced by you as evidence of any such transactions.
- To the extent permitted by law you indemnify RWWA and its agents and employees against any loss, expense or claim suffered or made by any person which results from use of this account contrary to these terms and conditions.
- You warrant that all information provided by you to RWWA by whatever means is true and correct. You must immediately notify RWWA of any change in the information.
- Subject to RWWA’s privacy statement, you agree to the use and disclosure by RWWA, if permitted under the privacy statement, of any information about you or provided by you to RWWA.
- By using the RWWA internet wagering web sites to conduct wagering or otherwise access your account, you agree to any terms and conditions set out on the RWWA Web Site at the time of use.
- You agree that RWWA may record telephone conversations with you when you use any telephone wagering line or other phone line connected with your account.
- If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any Privacy Statement, Freedom of Information Statement or similar document issued by RWWA (whether before or after you agree to these terms and conditions), these terms and conditions will prevail.
- RWWA may vary these terms and conditions at any time without providing a reason. Any variations to the terms and conditions will be updated immediately, please refer to RWWA or TABtouch websites for the current terms and conditions. You will be taken to agree to such variation by placing a wager with the account.
Terms and Conditions – Credit Cards
- MasterCard and Visa are the only credit cards that can be directly registered through a TABtouch account.
- All payments made to a TABtouch account directly from Paypal will be accepted.
- Multiple credit cards may be registered against each TABtouch account. Accounts with more than one registered credit card will require a default to be nominated.
- The minimum daily account deposit is $5 and the maximum deposit is $500. RWWA reserves the right to extend the maximum deposit to $1000 after the account has been held for a period of three months.
- Customers choosing to select a limit lower than that set by RWWA should log onto their account and set their desired limit (My Preferences / Bet Limits)
- There is no limit on the number of credit card account transactions per day, within the maximum deposit limit.
- Any request for a credit card limit increase above $1000 should be made in writing to email@example.com. Consideration will only be given to customers who have held their TABtouch account for at least six months.
- Deposits to your account with a credit card cannot be withdrawn as cash.
- No fees for credit card deposits to TABtouch accounts are applied by RWWA. Please check with your bank if fees are applicable.
- RWWA reserves the right to determine the acceptance of credit card transactions from any customer.
- All credit cards registered against a TABtouch account must be in the same name as the TABtouch account holder.
- RWWA may withhold a withdrawal request pending verification that credit card deposits made to the TABTouch account are from a credit card in the same name as the TABTouch account holder.
- We reserve the right to withhold deposited funds and winnings from resulted bets if we determine that a credit or debit card has been misused or used fraudulently
- Account holders will not be permitted to make more than two changes to registered credit cards against their account within a 180 day period
- Use of third party credit cards are not permitted.
- In the event RWWA suffers a loss due to a credit card chargeback, RWWA reserves the right to withhold any funds currently in the TABtouch account to offset against chargeback losses.
To meet our obligations under the AML/CTF Act 2006:
- We will verify your identity before providing certain services to you, and may seek to re-identify you if we consider it necessary (by law) to do so.
- By completing this application you consent to RWWA providing personal information to a credit reporting agency to verify your identity, specifically the name, address and date of birth listed on this application. This consent will allow RWWA to only verify an individual’s identity as required by the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 for all new TABtouch account applications.
- We may from time to time ask you to provide photographic identification in order to obtain certain services
- We may from time to time ask you to provide additional personal information in order to obtain certain services.
- We may block your account temporarily until you have complied with our request for additional information.
- We may refuse some services should you choose not to comply with our requests.
- Where required by law we may disclose your information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, including the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC), which is responsible for regulating the AML Act.
Terms and Conditions – Identification and Verification
- I confirm that I am authorised to provide the personal details presented and I consent to my information being checked with the document issuer or official record holder for the purpose of confirming my identity.
- After the age verification has been completed by the customer, the account can be used immediately to place bets and make deposits.
- The Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (“the Act”), requires RWWA to verify your identity when you open an account with us.
- Your account will be blocked for withdrawals until the Signed Application Form and identification process has been completed.
- Your account will be closed if the Signed Application Form and Identification process has not been completed within 14 days from the day on which the account was opened.
- An account will only be reopened within a reasonable period of time after we have received the required identification documentation and/or Signed Application Form. We reserve the right to re-open your account at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to request further information from you (“Enhanced Customer Due Diligence”) where we reasonably consider that either you or your account transaction history may represent a significant risk to our business and/or our exposure to risk under the Act.
- We reserve the right to close your account at any time and without notice to you where we reasonably consider that either you or your account transaction history may represent a significant risk to our business and/or our exposure to risk under the Act.
- In order to assist us to make this assessment, we may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as, but not limited to, law enforcement agencies, both in Australia and overseas and “World Check” assessment services.
- RWWA is established under the RWWA Act 2003. Being a state authority RWWA is specifically excluded from the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and as such, RWWA is not bound by the National Privacy Principles.
- Notwithstanding this, RWWA understands that its customers value their privacy and expect their affairs to be kept confidential. On this basis, RWWA’s policy is to respect the confidentiality of customer information except where disclosure of the information is:
- Required or authorised under a written law;
- Made to a sporting authority recognised by RWWA to assist in connection with any investigation or other action conducted under the sporting authority’s applicable betting or anti-gambling laws or rules for its sporting events;
- Required to be accessed by authorised persons in connection with any investigation or other action conducted under the rules of racing;
- Made for marketing or product development purposes and does not allow an individual customer to be identified; or
- In RWWA’s opinion, necessary in order to prevent or minimise loss, damage or injury to RWWA or any other person.
The RWWA Act and Regulations will be used to adjudicate disputes, visit TABtouch.com.au or contact the Customer Management Team on 1300 36 36 88 for further information.
Premium Content refers to Giddy Up, Live Streaming* & Race Replays
Premium content is available to any age verified and logged in active TABtouch customers.
*Due to broadcasting rights with our vision partners Sky Racing Live Streaming video is not available to international viewers based outside of Australia.
Customers using our mobile application on iOS version 11.0 or above that accept push notifications when prompted by Apple, may receive messages delivered by TABtouch covering a variety of content including special offers and bonus bets. You may decline marketing messaging sent via push notifications by refusing the relevant permission to our app in your phone or tablet settings.
Call Centre Bet Confirmation
The Call Centre representative will ‘call back’ (or repeat) the details of the bet that has been recorded every time you place a bet. It is important that you listen to the call back carefully and ask for any error to be corrected at that time. Once you have accepted the call back and ended the call, the bet is confirmed and cannot be changed or cancelled.