TABtouch Gold Rush Promotion
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions will be published on the TABtouch Blog (blog.tabtouch.com.au)
Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this document (‘Terms and Conditions’).
- The promoter is Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA) (ABN: 21 347 055 603) of 14 Hasler Road, Osborne Park WA 6017 (Promoter).
- The promotional period commences at 8:00am WST Friday 25th November, and ends Monday 5th December 12pm WST.
- Entry Criteria: To be eligible to enter, customers can place a bet in store at any TAB retail agency, then send contact details via sms to phone number mentioned on ticket – 0409 730 997
a. No limit on entries per person
b. All bet types accepted
- RWWA is not responsible for: any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes or promotions, beyond RWWA’s reasonable control; any technical failures or unavailability of the RWWA website/Meta Facebook or other related platforms.
- Entry is open to residents of WA, 18 years or older only (Eligible Entrants). Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies and suppliers and contractors to this promotion, including the Venue, are not eligible to For the purpose of this promotion, immediate families are defined as Mother, Father, sister, brother, spouse (including de facto), offspring, living in the same premises.
- Excludes residents of VIC, QLD, NSW, SA, ACT, TAS and NT
- The Promotor is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries
- TWO (2) winners will be drawn at random.
- The prizes to be won are as follows: Double pass to TABtouch Gold Rush event held in the Sky Villa Marquee
- The prize draw will take place on Monday 5th December 12pm (WST) at Racing & Wagering WA, 14 Hasler Road, Osborne Park WA 6017.
- The winners will be notified by 00pm (WST) on Monday 5th December via contact details provided by customer.
- The winners will be the first 2 entries drawn at random from all valid entries received. Should any winner be uncontactable with a 48-hour period from prize draw or unable to accept the prize, an additional draw will take place.
- The prize (or any part thereof) is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods or services or redeemable for It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of that prize.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, for any reason, or the winner is unable to use the prize (or part of the prize) the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entries received after the closing time, will not be accepted
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that all information supplied is accurate. Entrants must ensure that all care is taken when submitting entries into this It is the entrant’s responsibility to enter the correct details. The Promoter will not be liable for any consequences of user error.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who supplies invalid information that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any error, omission, or failure to deliver agreed goods or services provided by suppliers or contractors.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for any accident, loss, injury, or damage to any individual or property arising out of or in connection with the competition or the competition prize, either during or after the competition. Neither the Promoter, nor any of their respective employees, contractors, associated agencies and companies, will be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory Legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- Entrants must ensure that all care is taken when submitting entries into this It is the entrant’s responsibility to enter the correct details on the entry form. The Promoter will not be liable for any consequences of user error.
- Employees and immediate families of the promoter and its agencies and suppliers and contractors to this promotion are not eligible to enter. For the purpose of this promotion, immediate families is defined as Mother, Father, sister, brother, spouse (including de facto), offspring, living in the same premises.
- The Promoter will collect your name and contact details in order to include you in this promotion.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter without payment unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities). Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.