- Money Back (Same Race Multi).
Saturday Same Race Multi Insurance, up to $50.
Place a 3 or more leg Same Race Multi on Saturday, on all Thoroughbred races at meeting codes MR & SR and if 1 leg fails, money back up to $50 (on-line account bets only). Minimum multi return of $3. Applies to first eligible bet on each race only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The offer shall be available on all Australian Thoroughbred races at SR and MR meetings conducted on each Saturday. Starting from Saturday, November 12, 2022, through to Saturday, December 10, 2022.
- The offer is available to RWWA account holders transacting via Mobile channels only.
- Applicable bets that are officially resulted with one losing leg and all remaining legs as winning shall receive a promotional dividend, equal to the Win stake invested, up to a maximum of $50.
- Applicable bets are deemed as Fixed Odds Same Race Multi wagers that consist of three legs or greater, at a minimum Multi return of $3.
- The offer applies to the customer’s first applicable Same Race Multi bet placed only.
- The offer shall be valid for applicable bets struck after 7.00am WST on each Saturday (Raceday)
- If the Fixed Odds ‘Final Field’ market for any race subject to the offer is not, for any reason, available as at 7.00am WST Raceday, the market shall be added to the promotion at the discretion of RWWA.
- Applicable bets shall have details pertaining to the offer referenced on transaction receipt.
- Any promotional dividend shall be credited to a customer’s account.
- In the event a selection included in an applicable bet is scratched or withdrawn at the order of stewards, the wager will be resulted in accordance with the Fixed odds Same Races Multi terms and conditions.
- Any promotional dividends payable shall be paid coinciding with the release of the Fixed Odds dividends on the race of the Same Race Multi wager.
- All bets applicable to the offer shall be subject to all existing Fixed Odds Rules and Same Race Multi parameters.
- Any change to the unofficial finishing positions in the nominated races as a result of a successful protest shall be taken into account.
- A dead heat for first place in any race subject to the offer does not constitute a loss for the purpose of the promotion.
- Any amendments made to the official placings in the nominated races post declaration of correct weight shall not be taken into account.
- The offer is intended for recreational gamblers only. Professional gamblers and customers that abuse the spirit of the promotion as deemed by RWWA will not be eligible for promotional dividends.
- RWWA reserves the right to exclude nominated wagers, at its discretion, from the offer without prior notification.
- RWWA reserves the right to terminate or alter the offer at any time without prior notification.