Acts and Regulations
Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA) is established by the:
- Racing and Wagering Western Australia Act 2003
This Act also sets out RWWA’s principal powers and duties as controlling authority for the conduct of thoroughbred, harness and greyhound racing, together with the conduct of off-course (TAB) wagering in Western Australia.
Other acts and regulations that govern RWWA’s activities are the:
- Racing Restriction Act 2003
- Racing and Wagering Western Australia Tax Act 2003
- Racing and Wagering Western Australia Regulations 2003
- Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987
The conduct of off-course (TAB) wagering by RWWA, and on-course wagering by bookmakers and racing club totalisators, is controlled by the Acts and Regulations that govern the operation of RWWA.
Fixed Odds Rules
You can download the latest document from the RWWA Legislation & Rules page.