Log into your TABtouch account with Touch ID and Face ID on supported devices.
Apple iOS users can set up a PIN and log in to place bets, deposit or watch SKY with no more than a touch or glance at your phone.
To use Touch ID or Face ID you will first need to set up a 6 digit PIN. This will be used as a fall back if your device ever has trouble reading your fingerprint or face.
To set up Touch ID or Face ID on your device:
• Go to Settings located in the More section on the bottom navigation bar.
• Choose Enable PIN and verify your account details by entering your TABtouch account number and password.
• Once you have verified your account you will be asked to create and confirm a 6 digit PIN for use on this device.
• You are ready to go. Face ID is now enabled for iPhone X and above. Touch ID is enabled for iPhone 7 & 8. All other iPhone users will be able to log in using your 6 Digit PIN.
• To log into your account go to the Log In button in the My Bets menu.
• The PIN is specific to the device you enable it for. To log into your account on other devices you will still need to use your TABtouch account number and password or set up Touch/Face ID on each device.
• You can still opt to use your password with the option to remain logged in.