To make a deposit, open up the main menu on your TABtouch account and select the green Deposit button at the top of the page. If you’re on our desktop site, select My Account on the top right hand corner, followed by Account Deposit.
This will bring you to your the deposit page where you can choose to deposit online via Credit Card or PayPal. Follow the prompts to complete your deposit.
There are 4 easy ways to deposit money into your account:
Credit Card deposits are available for both Visa and MasterCard.
TABtouch customers have a daily Credit Card limit of up to $500 which increases to $1,000 after your account has been open for 3 months.
If you would prefer a lower limit or have any issues with your credit card deposits, please contact our Customer Management Team for help on 1300 36 36 88.
Users of iOS 11 onwards should be aware that our deposit function will not display credit cards once they expire. We do not charge fees for Credit Card deposits but your financial institution may charge Cash Advance fees directly to you or prevent wagering related transactions. Please contact your financial institution to see if you may be affected. Terms and conditions for credit cards can be found in the help section
PayPal is a secure and fee free method to deposit funds that will be instantly accessible in your TABtouch account.
With a PayPal account you can link a credit/debit card and/or bank account to your PayPal wallet to make payments online.
Find out how to set up your PayPal account here.
To link your card or bank account to make deposits through PayPal,
- Login to PayPal on their website.
- Go to Wallet in the main menu.
- Click “Link a credit/debit card” or “Link a bank account”.
- Follow the instructions to link your card or bank account to your PayPal account.
You may need to further verify ownership of your bank account or credit/debit card with PayPal.
To remove PayPal from your TABtouch account please contact our Customer Management Team on 1300 36 36 88.
You can make cash deposits into your account using the Self Service Terminal at any WA TAB Agency.
- Select “My Account”.
- Place your deposit in the cash stacker (left hand side) or scan barcode (right hand side) on your cash voucher.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to make the deposit.
- At the end of your transaction a receipt voucher will be printed. Please take with you as proof of your proof of the transaction.
Please note that the minimum amount for a cash deposit $5. There is no minimum on cash vouchers.
You can make deposits to your account via BPay with
Biller Code: 1214
Reference number: Your TABtouch account number
BPAY service operates 24 hours a day with next working day clearance for transactions made prior to 12pm AWST (Monday to Friday).
Telegraphic Transfers can be used to transfer funds if you are an international customer or you are unable to utilise any other means of deposit. For further information please contact our Customer Management Team on +61 8 9445 5391 or via email email@example.com.
When withdrawing funds from your TAB account you will be prompted to use a 4 digit withdrawal PIN. The PIN was provided to you when you first opened your account. This is a separate number to your account number and online password.
If you do not have your 4 digit withdrawal PIN,
- Log in to your TABtouch account and ensure your personal details are correct. These can be found under My Account > My Preferences > My Personal Details.
- Once checked/updated, call our Customer Management Team on 1300 36 36 88.
- If all details are correct they will send an SMS with your withdrawal PIN to your mobile number that is registered in our system.
Withdrawals can be credited directly to your bank account via any of our internet or mobile betting sites, or by calling the Customer Management Team.
To use this service you will need to supply us with your BSB (6 digits), Account number and full name on account (if using a joint bank account please provide both account holders names).
Please note that your bank account must be in the same name as your TAB account. Proof of bank account details may be required.
Transfers can take 24 hours or more to deposit into your nominated bank account.
Cash withdrawals can be made at RWWA Head Office with one day’s notice required for large cash withdrawals.
You can also make a cash withdrawal using the Self Service Terminals at a WA TAB Agency (including Pub TAB’s) by following these steps:
- Select “My Account”.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to make a withdrawal. You will need your 4 digit withdrawal PIN to complete this transaction. If you do not have this, please contact the Customer Management Centre on 1300 36 36 88.
- At the end of your transaction 2 slips/vouchers will be printed (An account enquiry and an account withdrawal cash voucher). Please take the 2 slips/vouchers to the counter where a TAB Agent will assist you with completing the withdrawal process.
Dividends, Refunds and Cancellations
Funds from any winning dividends, refunds or bet cancellations are credited back into your account.
A statement of your TAB Account is available on request by asking one of our Customer Management Team representatives.