When you open a TABtouch account, Federal legislation requires you to be fully ID verified before any bets can be placed.
Once your ID is verified, you’ll enjoy full access to your TABtouch account, including the ability to deposit funds, place bets and withdraw your winnings.
If you were unable to complete your ID verification online during the account sign-up process, you will need to verify your ID through one of below methods.
How to verify your ID
Within 24 hours of your account sign-up, our Customer Management team will give you a call to assist with the identification process. If you have not received a call, you can also contact us on 1300 36 36 88 to complete your verification.
At your local TAB agency (WA only)
Bring relevant identity documents (see below) into any TAB agency to verify your age and identity.
At Australia Post
Visit any Australia Post outlet with a completed Australia Post Identity Form along with relevant identity documents (see below). Once your identity has been verified, the form will then be sent to us for processing.
Please note that this is the slowest method and you will need to allow 5 – 7 business days after you have visited Australia Post for receipt and processing of this form.
|Group 1 Documents
• Passport (current or expired within the previous 2 years)
• Current Australian or New Zealand Driver’s Licence
• Proof of Age Card / Australian Government Photo ID Card
• Working with Children Check
• WA Learners Permit
|Group 2 Documents
|• Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
• Certified Copy of Birth Extract
• Current Centrelink Concession Card
• Worksafe WA Card
|Group 3 Documents
|These must be issued within last 3 months.
• Council Rates Notice
• Electricity Account
• Gas Account
• Water Usage Account
• Water Rates Notice
• Australian Taxation Office Notice of Assessment
• Fixed Line Phone Bill
|Group 4 Documents
|• Medicare Card
• Australian Health Insurance Membership Card (e.g. HBF, Medibank)
• Recreational Skippers Ticket
• Maritime Security Industry Card (MSIC)
• Aviation Security ID Card (ASIC)
• Bank Statement (issued within 3 months)
• Dangerous Goods Security Card (WA Dept Mines and Petroleum)
To verify your identity, you will need to present one of the following combinations of the above ID documents:
|1 x Group 1
|1 x Group 1/Group 2/Group 3
2 x Group 4
|1 x Group 2
|1 x Group 2/Group 3
2 x Group 4
|2 x Group 3
|2 x Group 4
International residing Customers
As part of the application process, all international customers are required to return an Overseas Application Form with copies of identification sighted by acceptable referee to fully verify your account.
These can be returned via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Before sending through your application form please refer to the Information on Regional Limitations for Prohibited and Restricted Countries