Use ‘Scan My Bet’ to check the status of your ticket from any TAB store or racetrack in WA.
Spent a day at the races and still have tickets in your pocket? Or watching the footy or races at the pub with your mates? You can check your TAB tickets whenever you like by downloading the TABtouch app from the Google Play store or Apple app store and selecting the Scan My Bet option on the home page.
If you have a winning bet you can either take the ticket into a TAB store to collect or deposit into your TABtouch account.
How Do I Check a TAB Ticket with Scan My Bet?
- Open the TABtouch app and select the San My Bet option from the home page
- Point the camera at the TAB ticket barcode you will then see a message informing you of the tickets status.
- If the ticket is a winning ticket, is due a refund or is a terminal voucher you will also see the value of the ticket.
- If the bet was unsuccessful you will see a corresponding message
- If dividends are not yet available you will see a message, hold onto your ticket and try again later.
- You can then choose to deposit the value of the ticket, scan another or exit back to the TABtouch home page.
How Do I Deposit with Scan My Bet?
- If you have scanned a ticket or voucher with a value you will see the option to deposit.
- Select deposit, if you are not logged in you will be promoted to do so.
- Confirm that you wish to deposit and wait for confirmation. Your TABtouch balance will be shown.
- Successful deposits will be listed in your transaction history.
- Scan My Bet deposits are subject to any Responsible Wagering limits you have set on your account.
- TAB tickets can be scanned and checked multiple times but only deposited once whether in store or online.
Do I need a TABtouch Account?
You can scan and check your bets by installing the app, without logging into a TABtouch account. For depositing you will need a fully identified and logged in TABtouch account.
Which TAB Tickets can I scan?
Most bets placed at any WA TAB store or WA racing venue can be scanned. Scan My Bet will also allow you to deposit a voucher into your TABtouch account.
Why can’t I see the Scan My Bet Option?
Make sure you have an up to date TABtouch Android or Apple native app. The Scan My Bet feature is supported on native app’s running Android 6 and above or iOS 12 and above.